Tuesday, January 12, 2016

PART THREE: Apology and Update

First, let me apologize for something I personally can't stand--starting a blog, and then failing to update it.  Every time I check in, and see this blog is getting occasional views, I keep telling myself I need to finish it!  Somebody out there could be helped by this information.

Two things happened:  first, I took my own diorama apart and repaired/re-did some things that were bugging me over the last couple of years.  Secondly: I have just recently completed the second edition of my book on the Mos Eisley Cantina, and I included a chapter that was a complete walk-through of my own experiences building a Cantina diorama (luckily I took a lot of photos along the way). Therefore, I'm going to include it as another post, copied straight from the Word document.  Once I find a home for the book, I will also post links for downloading the entire PDF.

Again, I am truly sorry for the delay.  Crap happens, and we all get busy, but I wanted to at least finish what I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment